HBase, mail # user - Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-07, 13:26
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-07, 13:36
+
Gary Helmling 2013-02-07, 15:58
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-07, 05:23
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-07, 06:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-07, 17:54
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-02-07, 17:56
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-07, 18:55
Congrats. Well deserved.

Enis
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Devaraj!
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > We've brought in one new Apache HBase Committer: Devaraj Das.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Devaraj as
> > > committer.
> > >
> > > He has played a key role in unifying RPC engines for 0.96
> > > He fixed some tricky replication-related bugs
> > > There're 30 resolved HBase JIRAs under his name.
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Devaraj for his new role.
> > >

> > --
> > Best regards,
> >
> >    - Andy

> > (via Tom White)