Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Seems reasonable since it's a small patch and has had one round of review.

I spoke to Todd yesterday and he seemed to think it can be pushed in fairly soon too. So that's two of you.

Anyway, since I'm still awaiting HADOOP-9215 too, I'd appreciate if we can get HDFS-4404 committed asap.

thanks,
Arun

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.