Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc3
Mike,

I committed your patch for flume-1.4, and trunk.
Brock: As I posted on the jira, if you want it committed to flume-1.3. the RM should decide if another RC is required (looks like there are 3 PMC +1 already, unless someone withdraws the +1). If required, please cherry-pick the patch to flume-1.3.0 and roll another RC.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan