Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2
+1

* Checked signature and checksum files
* Run tests
* Checked LICENSE file
* Checked other top level files (NOTICE, CHANGELOG, ...)
* Run basic import job on following versions:
** Hadoop 1.x - works fine
** Hadoop 2.x
- Issue with incorrect detection of local mode, filled SQOOP-1002, have easy workaround ~ not a show stopper
- Hit HADOOP-8726, users must be on at least Hadoop 2.0.2 otherwise NPE will be thrown

Jarcec