HBase >> mail # dev >> Running cluster integration test via Jenkins

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-25, 18:53
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 18:57
Re: Running cluster integration test via Jenkins
I am +1 on separating integration tests... actually if we could have a
category of tests that only runs on demand it would be nice (large tests
below)