Pig >> mail # user >> what happens under the hood

what happens under the hood
Hi,
  I am trying to dig deep on the workings of pig libraries.

So can someone help me understand what happens when someone does:

in = load 'in.txt' using PigStorage(',') as (foo:int);
dump in;

what happens behind the scenes..
How does it executes map reduce jobs..
where is this "load" defined in the pig code base .
I am just trying to see how  the backend code is implemented where this two
lines of code translates into the map reduce code.
Any pointers.
Thanks
Jamal