HDFS >> mail # user >> potential bug when read directly from local block

+
hadoop 2012-08-09, 09:36
Re: potential bug when read directly from local block
Hi,

If you're running this as a non-superuser (i.e. not the user thats
running the DataNodes), have you set your dfs.datanode.data.dir.perm
to be 755 instead of the default 700?

--
Harsh J
+