Pig >> mail # dev >> Illustrate Refactoring and Pig 0.12

+
Jeremy Karn 2013-09-15, 17:28
+
Russell Jurney 2013-09-15, 19:33
Re: Illustrate Refactoring and Pig 0.12
Unlike StreamingUDF which is mostly independent, illustrate patch made
quite a few changes to the Pig core code and definitely need sometime to
review and  stabilize. I don't want to rush it into 0.12.0, since it is
coming very soon.

Thanks,
Daniel

--