Flume, mail # user - A customer use case / using spoolDir

Re: A customer use case / using spoolDir
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-05, 12:34
Hi,

as the error message says:
> No Channels configured for spooldir-1

add:
agent1.sources.spooldir-1.channels = MemoryChannel-2

When a file is dropped into the source should pick up them. If are files inside they will be processed (if I'm not totally wrong)

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com