HBase >> mail # user >> Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data

Re: Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data
In our experience, it can enhance mapreduce insert by
1.add regionserver flush thread number
2.add memstore/jvm_heap
3.pre split table region before mapreduce
4.add large and small compaction thread number.

please correct me if wrong, or any other better ideas.