HBase >> mail # user >> Setting up NxN replication

Re: Setting up NxN replication
@Demai,
Writes from B should also go to A and C. So, if I were to continue on your
suggestion, I would setup A-B master master and B-C master-master, which is
what I was proposing in the 2nd approach (MST based).

@Vladimir
That is classified. :P

--
*Ishan Chhabra *| Rocket Scientist | RocketFuel Inc.