MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta

+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-09-17, 22:03
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-18, 12:01
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-09-17, 06:38
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-18, 04:58
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-18, 22:41
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-09-19, 18:05
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-17, 09:23
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-23, 06:23
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-09-23, 23:49
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-24, 00:36
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-24, 15:03
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-09-24, 19:18
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-09-24, 20:39
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rather than spin another RC, let's get this out and follow up with the next
> release - especially since it's not clear how long it will take for the symlink stuff to sort itself out.
>
> Getting this out will help downstream projects, even if it does so in small way.

With my Bigtop hat on -- this is the perfect plan, provided we can count
on 2.1.2-beta being available in the near future.

Also, I think it would nice to document the HDFS-5225 somewhat so that
folks don't end up with their log partition clogged so quickly.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-09-24, 22:25
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-09-23, 19:04
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-23, 20:22
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-09-24, 21:52