MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rather than spin another RC, let's get this out and follow up with the next
> release - especially since it's not clear how long it will take for the symlink stuff to sort itself out.
>
> Getting this out will help downstream projects, even if it does so in small way.

With my Bigtop hat on -- this is the perfect plan, provided we can count
on 2.1.2-beta being available in the near future.

Also, I think it would nice to document the HDFS-5225 somewhat so that
folks don't end up with their log partition clogged so quickly.

Thanks,
Roman.