HBase >> mail # user >> hbase update row

hbase update row
Hi 'user',

   It's my first time to design a distributed storage system.The
requirement is : stroing datas including 2 columnFamilies,one for basic
infomation, the other one for extra info, .What I want to do is insert the
data into hbase , after 2 days I want to update the data,(yeah the data
inserted 2 days ago) by adding some columns(qualifier) for each of the
column family.What should I do ?Any advice will be appreciated!
Thanks & Best Regards
Mike