Sqoop, mail # dev - Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-08-24, 16:17
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-24, 17:27
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-08-24, 18:42
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-08-25, 00:40
Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-08-25, 15:55
Strong +1!

Good luck Hari and Mengwei with the release!

Jarcec

+
Mengwei Ding 2013-08-26, 02:20
+