Accumulo >> mail # user >> List of unique qualifiers [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2014-01-14, 22:30
+
David Medinets 2014-01-14, 22:36
+
Dickson, Matt MR 2014-01-14, 23:06
Re: List of unique qualifiers [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Dickson, Matt MR <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  *UNOFFICIAL*
> Just for simplicity, this is a one of request for managment so I was
> hoping to just scan via the shell and output to a file.
>
> If I need to do it via a mr job I can do it that way and would be keen to
> hear any suggestions.

You could modify the following example in 1.4 to suit your needs.

src/examples/simple/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/simple/mapreduce/UniqueColumns.java

>  ------------------------------

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2014-01-16, 00:29
+