MapReduce >> mail # user >> unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3

Re: unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3
does any other webhdfs call work for you?

for example can you do this

http://localhost:50070/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?OP=liststatus

I tried 0.23.4 and setup a single node cluster and was able to make the calls.

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.