Accumulo >> mail # user >> How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?

+
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 13:24
Re: How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?
AFAIK you should be able to run "addsplits AAA\x00CCC" in the shell. Did
that not work?

On 4/11/13 9:24 AM, David Medinets wrote:
> I have rows that look like this when displayed through the shell:
>
> AAA\x00BBB
> AAA\x00BBB
> AAA\x00CCC
> AAA\x00CCC
>
> I would like to manually add a split for AAA\x00CCC. I know the shell
> has some restrictions on how some characters are handled so I thought
> I'd ask before trying.
+
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 14:38
+