Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to start exhibitor using --fsconfigdir and --hostname property?

+
Techy Teck 2013-12-19, 01:31
Re: How to start exhibitor using --fsconfigdir and --hostname property?
You won’t see the config file until you make some config changes. i.e. it doesn’t create an empty file.

-Jordan

On Dec 18, 2013, at 8:31 PM, Techy Teck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to start exhibitor in my ubuntu machine to manage Zookeeper. So
> I ran the below command -
>
>    nohup java -jar ./exhibitor-1.5.1/lib/
> exhibitor-1.5.1-jar-with-dependencies.jar -c file --fsconfigdir
> /opt/exhibitor/conf --hostname phx5qa01c.phx.qa.host.com > exhibitor.out &
>
> Does the above command looks good after "-c" parameter as I cannot see
> exhibitor.properties file in /opt/exhibitor/conf folder and also I am not
> able to see the exhibitor page when I opened?
>
> I want to save exhibitor.properties file in /opt/exhibitor/conf folder..
>
> And this is what I can see in my `exhibitor.out` file
>
>    v1.5.1
>    INFO  com.netflix.exhibitor.core.activity.ActivityLog  Exhibitor
> started [main]
>    Dec 18, 2013 6:12:46 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$2 run
>    INFO: Created user preferences directory.
>    INFO  org.mortbay.log  Logging to
> org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
> org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog [main]
>    INFO  org.mortbay.log  jetty-1.5.1 [main]
>    Dec 18, 2013 6:12:47 PM
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
>    INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9.1 09/14/2011
> 02:36 PM'
>    INFO  org.mortbay.log  Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8080 [main]
>    INFO  com.netflix.exhibitor.core.activity.ActivityLog  State: latent
> [ActivityQueue-0]
>

> So I should be starting the exhibitor like this right? -
>
>    http://phx5qa01c.phx.qa.host.com:8080/exhibitor/v1/ui/index.html<http://phx5qa01c-cfc2.stratus.phx.qa.ebay.com:8080/exhibitor/v1/ui/index.html>
+
Techy Teck 2013-12-19, 17:44
+