HBase, mail # user - importtsv bulk load error

Re: importtsv bulk load error
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-11-17, 21:50
Shouldn't "hadoop jar hbase-version.jar importtsv" , execute OK (displaying
the usage of the tool) irrespective of classpath being set correctly or
not. Atleast that used to be the behavior  some time back. No?

I spent some time going through recent changes in LoadIncrementalHFiles to
understand why jvm is trying to load Multimap class when it should not be
doing so (yet).
No luck yet.