Drill, mail # user - Towards doc of distributed mode of M1

Re: Towards doc of distributed mode of M1
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-31, 10:12

> Got it, any pointers for this for further details?

Not yet. WIP. But IIRC Tim was working on something similar for AWS with Whirr.

BTW, I’ve updated https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-sandbox/tree/master/M1 now to also include CLI details …
Cheers,
Michael

--