Hadoop >> mail # user >> 1gig or 10gig network for cluster?

+
Koert Kuipers 2011-12-23, 17:23
+
alo alt 2011-12-23, 18:44
+
Mads Toftum 2011-12-23, 19:15
Re: 1gig or 10gig network for cluster?
One or two 1gig nics on a 10g backbone sound reasonable with "only" 4 1T drives. 12*2T disks per node are getting more common and do not all have 10gig network cards, even on 600+ node clusters.

Cheers,

Joep

Sent from my iPhone