MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Need help about task slots

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-11, 17:37
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-12, 12:09
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-12, 12:33
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-12, 12:34
Re: Need help about task slots
Hahaha..I think we could continue this over there..

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com