Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Possibility / consequences of having multiple elected leaders

+
Scott Lindner 2012-03-07, 17:48
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-07, 18:59
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-03-08, 00:07
Re: Possibility / consequences of having multiple elected leaders
Not off the cuff and I have to run away right now.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Alexander Shraer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Such a commit will be rejected due to an old epoch.
>
> Ted, can you please point me to the place in the code where this check is
> performed ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Alex

+