HDFS >> mail # user >> cloudera CDH3 error: namenode running,but:Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and Java could not be found

cloudera CDH3 error: namenode running,but:Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and Java could not be found
I download cloudera CDH3 beta:hadoop-0.20.2+228,and modified three
files:hdfs.xml,core-site.xml and hadoop-env.sh.and I do have set
JAVA_HOME in file:hadoop-env.sh,and then try to run:start-dfs.sh,got
this error,but strange thing is that namenode is running.I can't
understand why.Any help is appreciate.