Accumulo, mail # dev - Thrift Object in public API

+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-09, 22:12
+
John Vines 2013-02-09, 22:14
Re: Thrift Object in public API
Jim Klucar 2013-02-09, 22:18
ok. I just saw the discussion on her from a week or so ago. I probably have
an old pull.
On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> SecurityToken is no longer a thrift type. I'll double check my commit from
> last night to make sure that's sounds though

> On Feb 9, 2013 5:12 PM, "Jim Klucar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I thought that in general, the thrift objects weren't to be used in the
> > public API.  The SecurityOptions.createUser method has a version that
> > accepts a org.apache.accumulo.core.security.thrift.tokens.SecurityToken.
> > Does the pluggable security stuff require this for some reason?

+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-10, 02:14
+
John Vines 2013-02-10, 02:21