HBase, mail # user - Dual Hadoop/HBase configuration through same client

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-04-26, 22:51
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-26, 23:43
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-04-27, 05:20
+
Damien Hardy 2013-04-27, 06:51
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-04-27, 16:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-27, 22:38
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-04-28, 01:13
Re: Dual Hadoop/HBase configuration through same client
Michael Segel 2013-04-28, 02:35
This was answered on the linkedIn HBase discussion group.

Create two configuration instances and then have each one point to the cluster you want to connect to.

Then when you create an instance of HTable you use the correct configuration.

HTH

-Mike

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-04-28, 12:43