Bigtop >> mail # user >> East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?

Re: East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?
artem:  We have the hartford scalable computation meetup that i run.
should we do the first one in stamford?  thats about half way between and
im more than happy to coordinate.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com