Accumulo >> mail # user >> accumulo startup issue: Accumulo not initialized, there is no instance id at /accumulo/instance_id

Re: accumulo startup issue: Accumulo not initialized, there is no instance id at /accumulo/instance_id
Which version of Accumulo are you using? And, does the HDFS directory
already exist for Accumulo? If so, Accumulo expects to be able to
create this directory itself when you init.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii