HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Get on a row with multiple columns

+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 05:22
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 05:34
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 05:44
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-09, 05:55
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 06:05
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 06:33
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 06:45
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 06:57
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 07:31
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 07:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 07:57
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 08:05
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 08:11
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 08:17
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 08:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-09, 13:02
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 16:46
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-10, 22:35
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-11, 12:50
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-11, 15:36
Re: Get on a row with multiple columns
I think I found a bug with the BulkDeleteEndpoint which is causing me to
lose entire rows even with COLUMN deletes. I filed a JIRA for the same and
can upload a patch.

+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-11, 16:44
+