Pig >> mail # user >> Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-16, 22:07
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 17:53
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-17, 19:09
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:15
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 22:20
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:28
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 02:03
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 02:17
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-22, 06:48
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 20:34
+
Bill Graham 2012-08-22, 22:14
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-23, 02:04
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 22:54
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 06:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-22, 17:01
Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
It is complicated because such a policy would result in zero activity on
the Pig blog.

How about instead we let companies compete to blog the best Pig
documentation, and recognize them with link backs for doing so? This policy
will result in a successful Pig blog.

Thoughts?

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012, Santhosh M S wrote:

> "Could we repost the entire blog and indicate that this blog originally
> appeared here with the here being a hyperlink to the corporate blog without
> mentioning the name of the corporation."
>
> Could you please help me understand what was complex in the above
> statement. I will add an example and hopefully that should make it clear. I
> am using wiki markup for simplicity (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_markup#Links_and_URLs)
>
> E.g:
>
> The following blog is a repost from [ URL here ]
>
> Reposted contents

Santhosh M S 2012-08-24, 15:36