Drill >> mail # dev >> logical plan design coming together

Re: logical plan design coming together
On Oct 12, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I spoke with Jason and he is a little less enthusiastic about JSON for an
> SSA sort of language.
>
> I think having me elaborate the current document with JSON versions would
> help the discussion be more concrete.

To be clear: I am fine with the LLVM-style representation. I actually think it's rather neat to make the query-preparation process as similar to code compilation as possible, and see where that takes us. I was listing some things to watch out for, just to make sure that this works in the large. (I would have had a longer list if you'd proposed XML or JSON. :) )

Julian