Drill >> mail # user >> Re: drill talk reminder

Re: drill talk reminder

I wanted to thank everyone who supported the Drill session proposal for the Hadoop Summit 2013. At the end we came in second with 435 votes (which is an incredible increase from the ~190 we had yesterday evening!). Given that there will be around 7 sessions per track (Drill proposal is in the Hadoop Futures track) I suppose that we will be accepted automatically - will keep you posted.

One thing is for sure: the Apache Drill community rocks!

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas