HBase >> mail # user >> hbasecon: Learning HBase Internals video not working

+
S Ahmed 2012-12-05, 18:32
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-05, 18:40
Re: hbasecon: Learning HBase Internals video not working
On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lemme ping the folks at Cloudera (who are hosting this)

Yeah we are aware, we're trying to get the videos back. I'll update
here if there's anything new.

J-D
+
S Ahmed 2012-12-05, 20:20