HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.4 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-03, 08:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-09, 00:47
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 15:34
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-03, 19:22
Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.4 release candidate is available for download
I have already done some updates into it, but feel free to add what is missing.

JM

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-12, 23:24
+