Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 1.0?

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 1.0?
Eli,

Seems to me that trying to 'carry over' numbers from 0.20.2xx would,
at best, lead to confusion... similar to folks asking for non-existent
0.20.201/202.

I propose we look forward with hadoop-1.0.0 as the supported release
with security+append to keep things simple.

Thoughts?

thanks,
Arun

Sent from my iPhone