Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
The person who implements the workaround in Version1 should ensure that
when Version1 is merged into Version2, the correct code is present in
Version2.

Do you think this merits a section on the document or was this a general
question?