Accumulo, mail # dev - [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 16:05
The person who implements the workaround in Version1 should ensure that
when Version1 is merged into Version2, the correct code is present in
Version2.

Do you think this merits a section on the document or was this a general
question?