Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop or HBase

+
Kushal Agrawal 2012-08-28, 06:21
+
Kai Voigt 2012-08-28, 06:26
+
Kushal Agrawal 2012-08-28, 06:36
+
Kai Voigt 2012-08-28, 10:18
Re: Hadoop or HBase
Regards to all the list.
Well, you should ask to the Tumblr�s fellows that they use a combination
of MySQL and HBase for its blogging platform. They talked about this
topic in the last HBaseCon. Here is the link:
http://www.hbasecon.com/sessions/growing-your-inbox-hbase-at-tumblr/

Blake Matheny, Director of Platform Engineering at Tumblr was the
presenter of this topic.
Best wishes

El 28/08/2012 6:18, Kai Voigt escribi�:

http://www.uci.cu