Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper born date

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 02:51
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:26
+
MosonRono 2013-06-13, 07:41
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:45
Re: Zookeeper born date
Which "start"? These links provide insight into the public timeline:

http://sourceforge.net/p/zookeeper/news/?source=navbar

http://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html#news

Patrick

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Flavio Junqueira
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have you had a look at the decks of slides here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeperPresentations
>
> -Flavio
>
> On Jun 13, 2013, at 8:41 AM, MosonRono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> hi, Flavio.
>>

>> I am also searching the info about zookeeper starting。But fail。
>>

>>> Subject: Re: Zookeeper born date
>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:26:00 +0100
>>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> Hi Diego,
>>>
>>> If you go to the project wiki, there is a page for presentations. Some have a rough timeline, hope it is what you're after.
>>>
>>> -Flavio

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 13:39
+