Hadoop >> mail # user >> Customized input format

Customized input format
Hi,
I want to read file paragraph wise that is until it encounters an empty line it must take the content and pass out to mapper. Please guide me on how can I achieve it. Some example would be of great help.

+
Dino Kečo 2012-08-23, 10:01