Hadoop >> mail # general >> Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation

Re: Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation
Along with what Ted says...  Find someone with a packaged demo or continue trying to manage your way through the install.
This is why some vendors are succesfull packaging Hadoop and offering support services: it's not always an easy task.