HBase >> mail # user >> hbase coprocessor availability issue in 0.90.4

+
Arsalan Bilal 2011-12-13, 08:04
Re: hbase coprocessor availability issue in 0.90.4
Hi,

The current release candidate for 0.92 has all the coprocessor goodness included. Try it if you like and let us know if it worked out for you.

Cheers,
Lars

On Dec 13, 2011, at 8:04 AM, Arsalan Bilal wrote:

> I am currently using habse 0.90.4.
> I want to implement Coprocessors. I know that coprocessors were part of
> 0.92 and in hbase book, it is clearly mention that Coprocessors are
> currently on TRUNK.
> Is there any way to implement coprocessors in 0.90.4 or will it be
> available in next release?
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Arsalan Bilal