HBase, mail # user - hbase coprocessor availability issue in 0.90.4

Re: hbase coprocessor availability issue in 0.90.4
Lars George 2011-12-13, 08:18
Hi,

The current release candidate for 0.92 has all the coprocessor goodness included. Try it if you like and let us know if it worked out for you.

Cheers,
Lars