HBase >> mail # user >> Increment operations in hbase

Re: Increment operations in hbase
Most time is spent reading from Store file and not on network transfer time
of Increment objects.

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 בינו 2013, at 17:40, Anoop John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
    Can you check with using API  HTable#batch()?  Here you can batch a
number of increments for many rows in just one RPC call. Might help you to
reduce the net time taken.  Good luck.

-Anoop-