HBase, mail # user - Increment operations in hbase

Re: Increment operations in hbase
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-12, 18:57
Most time is spent reading from Store file and not on network transfer time
of Increment objects.

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 בינו 2013, at 17:40, Anoop John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
    Can you check with using API  HTable#batch()?  Here you can batch a
number of increments for many rows in just one RPC call. Might help you to
reduce the net time taken.  Good luck.

-Anoop-