Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Accumulo-Trunk-Hadoop-2.0 #161

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Accumulo-Trunk-Hadoop-2.0 #161
I'm going to disable the testParallelWriteSpeed test: we have too much
variability between platforms to make this test reliable.

-Eric

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-Trunk-Hadoop-2.0/161/changes>

+
Keith Turner 2013-03-28, 13:18