HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Adding a new region server or splitting an old region in a Hash-partitioned HBase Data Store

Re: Adding a new region server or splitting an old region in a Hash-partitioned HBase Data Store
I would suggest you could write a custom load balancer and then have your
hashing algo to determine how the load balancing should happen.  Hope this
helps.

Regards
Ram