MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job History files location of 2.0.4

Re: Job History files location of 2.0.4
How old were they? What are the chances that they were past their retention
period and got deleted? I am assuming they were from the jobs run on the
older version, right? Or are you looking for new jobs's log that you are
running after the upgrade? What about the local file systems? Are the logs
there still?

Regards,
Shahab