Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release
Thanks Tom.  I think the top level LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt, and README.txt
and other site docs aren't in any of the SVN tag for any 0.23/2.X
releases.  I was following direction at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToReleasePostMavenization and it says to
copy them from hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/*.txt and other files
into the tar balls after creating the tag.

Do you think we should change that procedure?

Tom