Hadoop >> mail # user >> How do I configure 'Skipbadrecords' in Hadoop Streaming?

How do I configure 'Skipbadrecords' in Hadoop Streaming?
HI,

I am trying to use hadoop streaming and there seems to be a few bad records
in my data.

I'd like to use Skipbadrecords but I can't find how to use it in hadoop
streaming.

Is it at all possible?

Thanks in advance.