MapReduce, mail # user - Re: what are the external jars need to add to eclipse while we writing mapreduce code in java.

Re: what are the external jars need to add to eclipse while we writing mapreduce code in java.
saurabh chhajed 2013-05-15, 19:50
You can start with everything in hadoop distribution lib directory and
hadoop core jar.

Regards
Saurabh